In our First Year, we have traveled to:
- Cancun, Mexico
- Valladolid, Mexico
- Orlando, Florida
- Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Nine Mile, Jamaica
- Santa Clara, California
- Grand Canyon, Arizona
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Kauai, Hawaii
In our First Year, we have experienced:
- The Rise Festival
- Jet skiing the Caribbean Sea
- Riding a bike down Jamaica’s Blue Mountain which is known for their coffee
- Visiting Bob Marleys birth and final resting place
- A safari tour around Jamaica leading to secret waterfall
- The Grand Canyon
- Waimea Canyon
- Walt Disney World & Animal Kingdom
- Running a half marathon in Orlando, Florida – Walt Disney’s Wine & Dine half
- Our grandfathers deaths ❤
- A 49er v Buccaneers game
- A cancer scare
Also in our First Year, we became Godparents to Jayden Matthias Reyes & Kelsey Francheska Padre.
We have accomplished these in our First Year:
- Becoming wedding debt free 3 months after being married.
- Upgrading our home into a smart home.
- Painted the inside of our home.
- A half marathon without training. Cause really, who loves running? LOL
We have learned in our First Year & continuing to learn:
- To rely on each other more
- To be more open with our feelings to one another
- To “ask first” when it comes to making plans, agreeing on things with 3rd parties, &/or having people come over.
- To split the chores and acknowledge the house work that has been done.
In our First Year, we argued, we laughed, we cried, we ate out, we traveled, we went out with friends & family, we witnessed weddings, funerals, baptisms, & birthdays. We continue to love each other and grow. I can’t wait to see what year 2 brings and the experiences that will face us.
xo, the mrs.